Sunday, November 29, 2009

Was it or was it not...??!!!































Nirvana was big...huge...everybody loved them... we still do...at least I love them...they are gone now...but they left behind an entire culture when the band dissolved after Kurt Cobain’s death.

But was that a normal death...? I mean...did he kill himself...or was he killed by his wife Courtney Love for the assets that she would inherit if he died as he had plans to divorce her...? Did she do it so that she could have the honour of being Kurt’s hapless widow rather than being the bitch he didn’t want to live with...?

We might never know...but look at that...!! Money is the source of all problems in the world...! I mean look at that!...People can go to any extent for the sake of money...!! But then...what about love...relationships...care...concern n all of that...!! Come on..he was the father of her kid...!!! I just don't understand...pheww..!! I found this article which killed me...I was saddened, angry and frustrated at the injustice meted out to that poor soul...!!



R.I.P. Kurt... Love you...!!

You have to check it out...
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Death/Cobain.html

1 comment:

  1. dhan tanan.. im back

    The "out patient" program was really her just staying in a $500 a night suite at a L.A. Hotel with her baby daughter and her daughter's nanny. Her band's first CD was about to come out and she was mostly there to do some PR work for it."

    what ????? I tell u these celebs and their lives are so complicated...

    ReplyDelete