Sunday, November 22, 2009

The six year old in me...!!!

This...is the kind of stuff that comes out, when I at 21 decide to step into the shoes of a six year old...



I've never been much of a poet...and probably never really enjoyed poetry much too...but sometime recently, i did write one...hehe...!! and this is what it looked like...the first ever poem in my life (n probably the last too...poetry is not really my cuppa tea i guess...;-)...!!!

My Family



My sister,
She puts colour on her lips,
Her blue jeans on her hips,
She goes out with her friends,
She follows the latest trends,
I love my sister.






My Mum,
She works in the kitchen,
Makes us yummy chicken,
My house she makes a home,
When cold she makes me warm,
I love my Mommy too.






















My Daddy,
He watches cricket and football live,
Takes mommy, sister and me for a drive,
Carrying a suitcase he goes to work,
And when I’m naughty, gives me a smirk,
I love my Daddy.





Now, it’s me!
I’m so sunny,
Like a Bunny,
Mommy calls me Honey,
She makes me feel so Funny
And I Love me too...!!!



I Love my Family very much...!!

3 comments:

  1. I think it's a masterpiece..I have told u that..I can't even write that much..and coming to think of it..nowadays 6 year old behave as though they are 60! so someone should behave like a 6 year right !!;) we are just helping society...;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. anishaa....i truly agree with u tht this is indeed a masterpiece...........
    this poem speaks 4 itself...i mean it soooooooooo simle yet so powerful n probably the same thing that i too wish and dream about.....
    way 2 go girl....gud wrk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waa Ustaaaaaaad Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete